Build and scale your projects with our Enterprise-grade IPFS pinning service. Leave the operational complexity and infrastructure maintenance to us.
The storage you need
Durable, scalable, and secure IPFS pinning to support cloud-native applications.
- Drag and Drop to Web3.
- Drag and drop your files over in seconds. Files are instantly pinned to IPFS and accessible from any IPFS gateway.
- S3 Compatible API.
- Our API functions as a drop-in replacement for Amazon S3. Pinning has never been easier.
- Filebase automatically replicates, pins, and announces your data from multiple data centers around the world.
How It Works
Our simple 3 step process makes IPFS pinning a breeze.
- 1Upload your data
Log into your Filebase dashboard, create a storage bucket, and simply drag and drop your files over. Or use our S3 Compatible API.
- 2Data is replicated & announced
Behind the scenes, Filebase automatically replicates and announces your data from multiple data centers around the world.
- 3Data is available
Files are instantly pinned to IPFS and accessible from any IPFS gateway.
IPFS Use Cases
The technology behind IPFS enables a variety of new use cases. Here are some commonly used examples.
- File Sharing
- Upload and share content using a simple IPFS content identifier. Data is instantly retrievable from any IPFS gateway.
- Video Streaming
- Leverage IPFS for video streaming and benefit from it's distributed edge-based architecture.
- Software Distribution
- The distributed edge-based architecutre of IPFS makes it a perfect fit for distributing software binaries at scale.
- Decentralized Websites
- Deploy static and censorship-resistant websites that can be accessed from any IPFS gateway.