Remove file count limits and increase redundancy. See why the best choose Filebase over Pinata.
Why choose Filebase vs. Pinata
|Storage included||50 GB||200 GB|
|Bandwidth included||100 GB||400 GB|
|Image resize requests||5,000||Unlimited|
|Announces content to the DHT||-|
|No request limits||-|
|No file count limits||-|
|S3 Compatible API||-|
|100% Compliant Pinning Service API||-|
|Integrates with 15,000+ SDKs and Tools||-|
Trusted by leading Web3 teams
The storage you need
Durable, scalable, and secure IPFS pinning to support cloud-native applications.
- Drag and Drop to Web3.
- Log into your Filebase dashboard, create a storage bucket, and simply drag and drop your files over. Files are instantly pinned to IPFS and accessible from any IPFS gateway.
- S3 Compatible API.
- Our API functions as a drop-in replacement for existing applications and tools that use AWS S3.
- Filebase automatically replicates and announces your data from multiple data centers and countries.
Trusted by developers worldwide
- Files uploaded to Web3
- 1 Billion+
- Developers on the platform
- Daily requests
- 15 Million+
- Uptime guarantee
The performance you need
Incredibly fast speeds and no rate limits: Filebase Dedicated Gateways are optimized to serve your demanding users.
- Fast Global CDN.
- Maximize download performance and reduce latency with our global edge caching network.
- Custom Domain Names.
- Create a consistent branding experience by adding your own domain name.
- Image Optimization.
- Instantly resize images on the fly to fit your needs, as many times as you need.