We are offering $10,000 AKT and up to $250 in free object storage for the developer or team that builds the best app that integrates Filebase + Akash!
1st place prize: $10,000 + up to $250 in free object storage credits on Filebase
2nd place prize: Up to $150 in free object storage credits on Filebase
3rd place prize: Up to $100 in free object storage credits on Filebase
Hackathon begins: September 1, 2021
Deadline: October 20, 2021 23:59 PST
- Register for a free 5GB storage account with Filebase.
- To upgrade and receive 1TB of free object storage for 2 months, use code HACKATHON.
- Register for the Akash Filebase Contest on Gitcoin.
- Introduce yourself and your idea with a post on the Akash Filebase Contest Forum
- Add your Akash address in your profile to receive $100 in initial funding for your idea.
- Join the Discord server and send a hello world! in the #filebase channel. http://discord.Akash.network
- Submit a detailed post publicly on the forum by October 20th to be reviewed by the community, Akash team, and Filebase team.
- By October 30, the winners will be announced.
What To Submit:
- Project name and a list of team members
- A description of what your project does and why you decided to build it
- Demo video or presentation slides. Your video should be around 3 minutes long and include a demo of your working project. Videos must be made publicly visible.
- Access to your working application or Github code repository. Access must be provided to the working application or code for judging and testing by providing a link to a website, functioning demo, or a Github repository.
- Complete submission form
- Potential Impact
How will this project impact the growth of the Filebase and Akash ecosystems?
How well does the project work?
How unique is the project idea and execution?
Is the user experience and design of the project well thought out?
- Go-to-market Strategy
Is the project beginning to market and garner interest from the community?
Example Use Cases:
We want to see a user-friendly functional app that a dev can run and use for deploying and managing projects. Also, ideally, this app or tool will be run and maintained 24/7.
- Building Fully Decentralized Webapps
- Persistent Storage for Decentralized and P2P Apps
- Off-Chain Storage for Blockchains
- Censorship-resistant Website Hosting
- Server-side Scraping, Backup & Data Publishing
- Run a headless CMS on Akash, and front-end and asset storage on Filebase.
- Rails App Framework
- NodeJS App Framework
- Wordpress as a service on Akash
- Ghost CMS on Akash
- Integrate Filebase + Supabase + Akash
- Integrate Filebase + Planetscale + Akash
- Fastify Deploy to Filebase and Akash
- Unstoppable Web 2.0 - Akash Guidebook
- PostgreSQL restore/backup
- (Pinterest clone) - Ruby on Rails with Sia (on Filebase) and Auth0
- Awesome Apps on Akash
Learn More: https://bit.ly/3jzbTgt